NIRLine Near-infrared Fiber Optic Spectrometer
Avantes offers a wide range of NIR spectrometers. The 2.x-series extended InGaAs instruments feature 256 or 512 pixel detectors are available in configurations enabling measurements up to 2000, 2200 and 2500 nm. The HSC is the improved versionof the AvaSpec-NIR2.5TEC and offers improved sensitivity, less weight and less size. It is based on a 100mm optical bench with a NA of 0.13 offering optimal balance between resolution and sensitivity.
- Dual stage thermo-electrical Peltier-cooled InGaAs detector, especially designed for measuring in the NIR range. (ΔT: 45 ºC);
- HS/ LN modes -> LN (low-noise, standard setting), which gives you a longer integration time and higher signal to noise ratio, or HS (high-sensitivity) for measuring in low-light conditions. (HS is 17x more sensitive in comparison to the LN)
- Analog and digital IO ports enable external triggering and control of shuttered and pulsed light sources from the AvaLight series of illumination sources.
- A range of gratings are available offering the possibility to tailor the instrument for optimal performance in your application.
- The instrument is equipped with a replaceable slit
- Connection to the computer is managed through the USB2.0 interface. Data is transferred in 1.1 ms. All instruments are supplied with AvaSoft-Basic, a manual and USB/power cables.
- With more sensitivity in the 2000-2500 nm region you will get better signals in the NIR enabling better detection of food and chemical charecteristics.
- Very compact design with less weight makes it easier to integrate into an OEM application or takes up less space on your desktop.
- Optimal flexibility is guaranteed with the replaceable slit making the instrument suitable for differenct kind of applications.